1.The promoter is WM Ritchie (ABN 63 134 703 469), trading as Sandler, whose registered office is at 112-118 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery, NSW 2019.
2. Employees of WM Ritchie or their family members or anyone else associated with the competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. This competition is open to all residents of Australia, aged 18 or over.
5. This competition is valid instore only. To enter, you must subscribe to the Sandler newsletter with a valid email address.
6. Entry dates for the competition are from Monday 9th February 2020 and closing date is Monday 2nd March 2020. No further entries will be allowed after this date.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for technical or any other issues.
8. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The winner will be determined at random by the promoter.
12. The winners will be notified by email within 3 business day after the closing date of Monday 2nd March 2020. The winner will be contacted by email. If the prize is not claimed by Wednesday 3rd June 2020, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws. The promoter will ask for each winner to provide their email address.
13. The prize includes 2 x $250 Good Food Vouchers and a pair of heels, as chosen by the winner, from Sandler, or it’s sister brands.
14. The winner can select a pair of shoes of their choice from their local store. Subject to stock availability. The customer is responsible for arranging collection of their shoes from their local store.
15. The Good Food vouchers will be emailed to the winner. Click here for full terms and conditions.
17. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability of stock and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.