HOW TO RETURN AN ORDER
For change of mind returns made within 21 days of purchase, we are happy to offer a flat rate of $12.50 shipping to get your order back to us through our Australia Post Portal. For any faulty product returns, please get in touch with us directly at email@example.com
1. Make sure your order qualifies for a return, subject to our returns policy.
2. Fill out the returns form enclosed in your order or click here to print a new copy
3. Repackage the products you would like to return in their original box, as received, and place in a satchel with the completed returns form
4. Visit our Australia Post Portal to purchase and print your flat rate $12.50 label
5. Affix the label to the satchel and drop off at your post office. Alternatively, you can use your own post method to send yor return back to us at: ONLINE RETURNS CENTRE, 112-118 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery, NSW
6. We will notify you once the return has been processed. Please note that a return can take up to 10 business days to be processed. This covers the time for your parcel to safely reach us and for your refund or exchange to be completed.
We do not accept responsibility for any lost of damaged returns. We highly recommend using a trackable postage method.
At this stage, we are unable to accept returns instore and apologise for the inconvenience.
ParcelPoint is a separately owned and operated company, and if you choose to lodge your return through them we are not held liable for your return, nor do we have control over the whereabouts or the length of time it takes for your return to reach us.
If you have concerns regarding the whereabouts of your return, we would ask you to contact ParcelPoint directly.
For more information on how to create your Australia Post return, click here.
*All items need to be returned to us unmarked, without signs of wear and tear, and in their original, undamaged packaging. For all footwear, please ensure to try them on somewhere they won’t get marked or damaged. If the returned item shows sign of damage or wear we have the right to decline a refund. In this unlikely event we will notify you by email and return the goods back to you.Customers will be responsible for shipping and handling charges for any returns. Sandler recommends sending return parcels via registered post as we are not liable if your return is not received.Any refunds will be made in the same way as you originally paid and will be processed against the original credit cardholder details. Please be advised when we have received your purchase back, you should receive your refund in 3-5 days ( it can take longer depending upon your bank).