Online change of mind returns & exchange policy
We Hope you love your new purchase, but if you don't, we can help!
We are happy to offer you a full refund (less shipping) or exchange subject to the below conditions.
- Item must be returned (at the customer's expense) within 21 days of receiving
- Goods must be returned with proof of purchase
- Goods must be unworn and in their original packaging
- If an exchange is requested, the new item will be sent out at no additional cost to the customer. Unfortunately at this stage we are unable to offer exchanges to our New Zealand customers. Please note, we are unable to hold items for exchange
- Any refunds will be made against the original payment method, and will be processed against the original credit card holder details
- Once your return has been received and processed, please allow between 3-5 days for the funds to become available in your account
If your items do not meet the above criteria, we may decline the refund. In this unlikely event, you will be notified by email and the items will be posted back to you.
Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges in any of our stores. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please note: We are unable to accept exchanges on orders placed through our Ebay page. All Ebay returns will instead be processed as a refund.
Online faulty returns & exchange policy
Every Sandler shoe is covered by our 2-year manufacturing warranty. In the unlikely event that you believe your online purchase is faulty, wrongly described or not fit for purpose within 2 years of purchase, please get in touch with us email@example.com to arrange for it to be sent to our Assessment Centre. Please ensure that the goods are returned with proof of purchase attached. If the returned goods are deemed to be faulty, wrongly described or not fit for purpose you will be offered a refund or exchange on your purchase and our sincere apologies.
Please note: We are only able to assess shoes up to 2 years old. Goods purchased more than two years ago cannot be accepted due to wear and tear.
How to: Online returns
- Make sure your return complies with our returns policy above
- Either print your digital returns form, or fill out the one enclosed in your order. If you’re seeking an exchange, please include the details of the style/s you wish to exchange for
- Re-package the goods you wish to return in the same packaging they arrived in, and make sure you include your returns form
- Purchase a trackable method of return shipping, or use our Australia Post Portal for flat rate $12.20 returns within Australia. This covers the return delivery for the same number of shoes that were initially purchased. For instance, if you purchased 3 shoes in the same transaction, you can return those 3 shoes for $12.20.
- Lodge the return at your local post office, or if you’ve purchased an Aus Post label, you can also drop in a red post box
- Once your return has been received and processed, you will be sent a confirmation email. Please allow between 3-5 business days for the funds to become available in your account.
Please note: We are unable to accept responsibility for any lost or damaged returns, and highly recommend you use a trackable method of return post. Please contact Australia Post directly for any concerns about your return’s whereabouts.
Please also note: In cases where we do not have stock in the style/s you wish to exchange for, we will issue you with a refund for the returned goods and contact you to inform you of this process.
To purchase your label and find out more, click here.
To print a copy of the returns form, click here.
How to: Ebay returns
We will happily assess returned goods that were originally purchased through our Ebay page.
For Ebay returns, the refund will need to be completed through your Ebay account. We can only action a return once you have completed a few steps from the Ebay account that you purchased the order on.
To complete this process:
- Log in to your account and request a refund for the order you seek to return
- Post the shoes back to us using a trackable post method. You can purchase a returns label for $12.20 from our Australia Post portal
- In your ebay account, indicate that you have sent the shoes back to us by clicking the appropriate link and following the prompts
Once the above steps are completed, our returns centre is notified via Ebay and we will be able to process your requested return, subject to our returns policy.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept exchanges for orders placed on Ebay at this stage. As an alternative, we suggest returning your order for a full refund and then purchasing the desired style in a new order.