TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sandler is owned by W.M Ritchie (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 63 134 703 469. www.sandler.com.au is a shopping experience website of W.M Ritchie (Aust) Pty Ltd that allow consumers to browse, select and purchase products from W.M Ritchie (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 63 134 703 469 (Sandler) (www.sandler.com.au) from a variety of brands, including but not limited to Sandler, Easy Steps, Wide Steps, Jane Debster, Ravella, Pink Inc, alan pinkus, a.p.too, Ravella Nina and Dupe.
COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The material detailed on this Website is copyright © 2017. The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. Your use of the Website is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may change these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications will be effective as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use the Website after these terms and conditions have been modified, you agree to be bound by the changes to these terms and conditions. If you have an order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that will apply to the order are the terms and conditions that apply at the time you placed the order. You should check our Website regularly for any updated terms and conditions.
YOUR GENERAL OBLIGATIONS
- must ensure that your login and password that is used to access the Website and the details of your account are kept in a safe and secure manner;
- must notify us if you become aware that there is or has been an unauthorised use of your login and password or account, or any other security breach relating to your account;
- must promptly advise us of any changes to your information provided to us as part of the customer registration process;
- are responsible and liable for any person that uses your login and password or account to order products through the Website; and
- agree that we may charge you for all products that we agree to supply to you that have been ordered using your login and password through the Website.
Wherever you are asked to provide information in connection with the Website, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete details. You agree not to:
- impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use, or create a false identity or origin or e-mail address or try to mislead us or others as to identity or origin of any communications or to provide inaccurate or unreliable contact details;
- modify, access or make available data stored on a computer or device which you have accessed through our network, when either the owner of the data, computer or device has taken steps to prevent you from doing this; or the owner has expressed a wish that you do not do this;
- make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned by or licensed to you or collect information about others (eg. names/addresses) without their prior consent;
- damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Website or do anything which might impair its functionality;
- use the Website in any way to send unsolicited (commercial or otherwise) e-mail ("Spam") or any material for marketing or publicity purposes, or any similar abuse of either;
- publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit, defamatory offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information;
- make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, "trojan horses", "worms", or any other harmful software;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights contained in or on the Website;
- falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in a file made available via the Website;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the Website;
- use the Website other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
- attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
You warrant that:
- all information and data provided by you to us through the Website or otherwise is true, accurate, complete and up to date;
- the person receiving the products at the relevant delivery address is authorised by you to do so; and
- you have and will comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the Website and your placement of any order to us.
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We exclude all implied terms, liability and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the Website or the subject matters of these terms and conditions. You acknowledge that the Website is provided "as is” and that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the Website or any of its products for any purpose.
Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
PLACING AN ORDER
By completing an order form on the Website you are making a purchase of a product or products, and authorising us to recover through your credit card payment due to us. Any order placed on the Website by you is an offer by you to purchase the particular product for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place the order. If we accept your order we will email confirming the order and price of goods. We will communicate with you about your order using email and you agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details including a valid email address.
ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OF AN ORDER
We reserve the right in our discretion to decline to accept any order and/or to supply products to any individual or company, including if the requested product is not available or there is an error in the price or product description posted on the Website or in your order. Each order that is accepted by us creates a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those products. For each order accepted by us, we will supply the products in that order to you in accordance with these terms and conditions. If we decline to accept, or cancel, an order for which we have received payment, we shall refund the payment, but shall have no further or other liabilities.
Sandler attempts to present the availability of stock accurately however stock availability constantly varies and is only valid at the time shown.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
We deliver our products in accordance with our Shipping and Delivery Policy, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The Shipping and Delivery Policy can be viewed on the Website. By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of our Shipping and Delivery Policy.
PRICES AND GST
All prices on the Website are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST. All prices are subject to change from time to time and we do not provide notice of these changes. All prices displayed on the Website are only valid online at the time shown. For all orders within Australia, the price shown displays the price inclusive Australian GST exclusive of postage and packing. A summary of these postage and packing charges can be found in our Delivery Policy. Please note: Prices on the Website may differ from those in Sandler’s stores and we are not obliged to match any prices for a product that is available in a Sandler or any other store.
Once an order is placed, you are unable to cancel the order. We reserve the right to cancel your order if:
- you provide an unauthorised credit card;
- we are unable to process payment on the credit card provided;
- you provide invalid personal details;
- if, when required by us, you cannot provide acceptable proof of identity;
- the product has become unavailable; or
- if, for any reason, we don’t reasonably believe we can successfully complete delivery. We will attempt to notify you before cancelling your order.
PAYMENT AND SECURITY
You must pay the fees and charges online using the online payment methods available on the Website. If we are unable to successfully process your credit card payment for your order that is accepted by us, then we may notify you and cancel your order. You authorise us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted order from your nominated credit card provider to pay for the fees and charges. You must not pay, or attempt to pay for products through any fraudulent or unlawful means. We will provide you with a receipt at the time of delivery which specifies the total fees and charges for the products in the order and the out of stock products including the dollar value refunded to your card of purchase. Credit card information collected for the purpose of payment of products purchased at Sandler will be handled by SecurePay. SecurePay is a business of Australia Post. SecurePay is committed to data security. SecurePay uses a variety of technologies and procedures to help protect personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. SecurePay offers a Level 1 Service Provider PCI DSS Compliance.
SECURITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT
If you create an account with us you will be required to provide a password. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password. Each time you use the password, you will be deemed to be authorised to access and use the Website in a manner consistent with these terms and conditions. This means that you are responsible for any products purchased using your account details.
SOCIAL MEDIA REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
You may post reviews and make, comments on any of our brand’s Social Media accounts. The content however must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable to third parties and is not permitted to consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, or any form of "spam". We reserve the right to remove such content at any time, and without notice to you.
SOCIAL MEDIA INSTAGRAM 'WIN' COMPETITION - SANDLER SUNDAYS WEEK 4
- The promoter is WM Ritchie (ABN), trading as Sandler, whose registered office is at 112-118 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery, NSW 2018.
- Employees of WM Ritchie or their family members or anyone else associated with the competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- This competition is open to all residents of Australia, aged 18 or over.
- This competition is valid on Instagram only. To enter, participants must follow @sandlershoes, like the competition post and tag a friend who must also be following @sandlershoes for the chance to win.
- Entry dates for the competition are from Sunday 7th November 2021 and closing date is midnight Saturday 13th November 2021 AEST. No further entries will be allowed after this date.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for technical or any other issues.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be determined at random by the promoter.
- The winner will be contacted by Direct Message on Instagram within 5 business days after the closing date. If the prize is not claimed by Monday 13th December 2021, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further draws. The promoter will ask for the winner to provide their full name, postal address and email.
- The prize is a pair of one of the following shoes featured in the competition post as chosen by the winners subject to stock availability: Ravella Deva sandal in cognac leather, Sandler switch sneaker in natural canvas, Sandler stark sneaker in white and silver leather, Jane Debster Nate heel in tan leather.
- The promoter will send the prize directly to the winner’s nominated address by Aus Post shipping and will be tracked.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize shoes are not eligible for exchanges or refunds. Prize is subject to availability of stock and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Sandler. This material includes, but is not limited to, the software, design, layout, look, text, appearance, graphics and the content and material on the Website (together, the Materials).
- acknowledge that the Materials are owned by or licensed to Sandler;
- must not modify, adapt, copy, store in a retrieval system, reproduce, upload, post, transmit, sell, distribute in any way or communicate to the public any Materials without our prior written consent; or
- must not frame or embed in another web any of the Materials appearing on the Website without our prior written consent.
- store a preproduction of the content of the Website on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the content and Materials; or
- print hard copies of the content and Materials for the sole purpose of viewing and purchasing products from the Website but not for any other use, including commercial use.
The Website contains registered trademarks and other trademarks which are protected by law. You must not use any of the marks or trademarks appearing on the Website or our name or names of our related bodies corporate without our prior written consent. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
PROMOTIONS AND VOUCHERS
Sandler uses vouchers for promotional purposes from time to time. Vouchers and promotion codes are in Australian Dollars and will have differing conditions pertaining to them. No cash redemption for a voucher code is possible. The vouchers are a one-time offer off the total invoice amount and may be limited to a certain product quantity. Vouchers and Promotions are only valid online unless otherwise stated. Vouchers/promotion codes are not valid with any other offers or promotions.
By submitting your email address, you allow us, W.M.Ritchie (Aust) Pty Ltd. trading as Sandler, Easy Steps, Wide Steps, Jane Debster, Ravella, Active Flex, Alan Pinkus, Pink Inc, Nina & Shoe HQ, to include you on our email lists to send you information on products, services and promotions of your chosen brands and, at times, other relevant brands. It is the subscriber's responsibility to inform Sandler of any changes to personal details. Subscribers may unsubscribe at any time, without reason, by clicking on “unsubscribe” which is on the bottom of all marketing materials, or by contacting us. The subscriber will be removed within 7 days of the request. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. We do not share any of our customer's personal information with any third parties.
New subscriber offer: $20 off your first order.
*Enter code at checkout for discount to be applied. Transaction must be to the value of $89 or over for $20 off to be redeemed online only. Excludes sale. Offer valid for one transaction per customer only. Valid until 31st December 2021. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and no further discounts apply. Not valid on prior transactions.
RISK AND TITLE
The risk in the products passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the products to your delivery address. Title to the products passes to you on the later of the time and date of payment for the products, and delivery of those products to the delivery address. Sandler will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or liability as a result of its nominated delivery company in accordance with our Shipping and Delivery Policy.
The Website may contain links to other websites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for the operation of or content located on or through any such other website and that we make no representations or warranties in relation to those websites. You agree that access and use of the products and services made available at those websites is solely at your own risk
TERMINATION OF USE
Sandler may restrict your access to the Website, refuse to correspond with you, terminate or limit your access to the Website and/or remove your details from the relevant database without prejudice to any other accrued rights and without prior notice to you where:
- there is a regulatory or statutory change limiting the ability to provide access to the Website;
- there is any event beyond the reasonable control of us preventing us from providing access to the Website (for example, and without limitation, technical difficulties, capacity problems and
- communications failures); or
- we consider in our sole discretion that you are abusing the Website or are otherwise acting in breach of these terms and conditions.
If the whole or any part of these terms and conditions is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of these terms and conditions have full force and effect in that jurisdiction and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of these terms and conditions or is contrary to public policy.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place.
Should you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions please contact us via our Contact Us page.